Epic Staffing Group is excited to introduce the next phase of our evolution as one of the nation’s leading Healthcare and Life Sciences staffing companies. Beginning in January of 2023 the business units of Epic will come together under a unified branding, with an updated brand identity for each of its healthcare portfolio of companies. This continuous development bolsters Epic’s position on the leading edge of superior clinician resources and staffing service offerings in the healthcare industry.
Each division’s focus on people, partners, and value offering will stay the same, with an updated branding that reflects the multiple resources being brought to our clients and clinicians, and the comprehensive suite of solutions we provide as part of unifying Epic Staffing Group.
- Emerald Health Services will be branded Epic Travel Staffing, remaining focused on short-term travel assignments for nurses and allied clinicians across the nation, along with interim healthcare leadership staffing.
- TherapyTravelers will be branded Epic Special Education Staffing, providing schools and districts with special educators, therapists, and clinicians to meet the needs of classrooms around the country.
- FSR will be branded Epic Government, supporting federal and state government entities through staffing and human performance programs, along with behavioral health and correctional facility staffing.
- Guardian Healthcare Providers and Vintage Health Resources are merging to become Epic International Staffing, a powerhouse of staffing resources for US healthcare facilities onboarding international nurses and allied clinicians.
- PDC Staffing will be branded Epic Cardiovascular Staffing and will continue to place cardiovascular perfusionists, ECMO specialists, and other advanced cardiac clinicians at hospitals in short-term and long-term contracts.
- Mission Search will be branded Epic Cancer Staffing and will remain focused on short-term and long-term placement of radiology/oncology medical professionals and executive leadership staffing.
The day-to-day interactions between each division’s internal staff with its external clients and clinicians will be unchanged, but the value gained through the consistency and credibility of the Epic name will provide opportunities for more robust client support, and world-class clinician experience.
Epic’s life sciences division brands, made up of PharmaLogics Recruiting and Orbis Clinical, will maintain their current brand names in order to best serve the unique demands of the life sciences industry.
We remain committed to our mission of providing an excellent quality of service through our boutique service model, and we continue to strive to improve to provide outstanding service. Stay tuned to learn more about these exciting changes at Epic!